Sink Your Fangs into the Latest Update on ‘Renfield’
Attention to all horror fans! The highly anticipated film “Renfield” is coming, and we cannot contain our excitement. With every new tidbit of information that emerges, the anticipation grows stronger. This upcoming horror movie promises to be spine-chillingly good, and with a fantastic cast and crew is link to it. However, it’s no wonder everyone is eagerly waiting for its release. From the trailer to the official cast list, here’s everything we know about “Renfield.” So grab your popcorn and prepare for spooky fun as we dive into this much-awaited horror flick!
What is ‘Renfield’?
- It is a new horror film that gets direction from Simon West. However, he is for helming blockbusters like Con Air and The Expendables 2. The movie stars Andrew Lincoln (The Walking Dead) performs the titular character. Moreover, a man is institutionalized for believing that he can commune with insects and animals. Renfield soon comes into contact with Dracula (played by Campbell Scott), who sees him as a potential ally in his quest to take over the world.
- While there isn’t much known about the plot of Renfield just yet, it promises to be a bloody and scary good time. If you’re a fan of horror movies, then this is one to watch.
- The cast of the movie also includes Jessica Chastain (Mama), Geoffrey Rush (Pirates of the Caribbean), and Johnny Depp (Edward Scissorhands). The movie promises to come on October 31, just in time for Halloween. So mark your calendars and get ready for some spooky fun!
Different types of cast members
- Since it was first announced, the upcoming movie has been shrouded in mystery. The film gets direction bt Tate Taylor, who is famous for his work on successful horror movies like “The Help” and “Get Out”, so expectations gets high for the movie.
- However, not much information is available for the plot of “Renfield”. Moreover, it’s a sure thing that it is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker novel “Dracula”, from the perspective of Renfield, Dracula’s henchman. This unique perspective will surely provide some fascinating insight into the world of vampires and their relationships with humans.
- In addition to Tate Taylor, the film features an all-star cast, including Tom Hiddleston, Jessica Chastain, Mia Wasikowska, and Russell Crowe. With such a talented group of actors, we can expect great things from the movie.
- We don’t yet know much about the different types of cast members who will be appearing in “Renfield,” but we’re excited to see what Tate Taylor and his team have in store for us.
The release date
- The release date for the much-anticipated horror film “Renfield” is available! The film is going to come into theatres on October 31, 2023.
- This is a Halloween treat for fans of the horror genre. `Moreover, the film is full of suspense, scares, and plenty of gore. The movie revolves around a young woman who gets captive by a serial killer known as Renfield. She must use all her wit and strength to escape his grasp before he kills her.
- The cast of the movie includes some up-and-coming stars, as well as some familiar faces. Chloe Levine (The Ranger) will star as the lead character, while Bill Skarsgard (It Chapter Two) will play the role of Renfield. Other cast members include Elisabeth Moss (Us), Sebastian Stan (Captain America: The Winter Soldier), and Danny Huston (X-Men Origins: Wolverine).
- With a fantastic cast and a spine-chilling plot, “Renfield” is sure to be one of the best horror films of 2023. Check out the trailer below and mark your calendars for October 31!
What we know so far
It is an upcoming horror film gets direction by Neil Marshall, starring Jovian Wade, Sarah Gadon, and Jonathan Rhys Meyers. The film is based on the 1897 novel Dracula by Bram Stoker and follows Renfield, a man imprisoned in an asylum for murdering multiple women. The film promises to come to the United Kingdom on October 25, 20233.
Jovian Wade as Renfield
Sarah Gadon as Lucy Westenra
Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Count Dracula
- Release Date:
October 25, 2023 (United Kingdom)
- Renfield gets the direction from Neil Marshall, who is famous for his work on films such as Dog Soldiers (2002), The Descent (2005), and Doomsday (2008). The script is written by Tony Giglio, who wrote the screenplays for S.W.A.T. (2003) and Chaos (2005).
- The film will star Jovian Wade as the titular character Renfield. Wade is famous for his role as Victor Frankenstein in the television series Penny Dreadful (2014-2016).
- Sarah Gadon will play Lucy Westerra, a young woman who becomes a target of Renfield’s obsession. Gadon is famous for her roles in films such as Cosmopolis (2012) and Maps to the Stars (2014). Jonathan Rhys Meyers will play Count Dracula, the
The Cast of ‘Renfield’
The upcoming horror film “Renfield” has an all-star cast. The film stars Jason Bateman, Rebecca Hall, and Rufus Sewell. The film gets direction from David Fincher and promises to come on October 18, 2023.
The cast of the movie is led by Jason Bateman as the titular character. Bateman is famous for his work on “Arrested Development” and “Ozark.” He stars in several films, including “Horrible Bosses” and “Identity Thief.”
Rebecca Hall stars as Dr Grace Fraser, a therapist who becomes involved with Renfield. Hall is famous for her work in “The Town” and “Iron Man 3.” She also stars in independent films like “Christine” and “Sudden Death.”
Rufus Sewell stars as Inspector John Brownlow, a detective investigating Renfield. Sewell is famous for his work on “The Man in the High Castle” and “Dark City.” He gest appreciation in several films, including “A Knight’s Tale” and “Trumbo.”
The trailer of the movie
The release date of the movie is set for October 31, 2023. The cast includes Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, and Norman Reedus.
The trailer for the movie is available online, but it confirms that the movie will be a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker novel ‘Dracula’.bThe main focus is on the character of Renfield.
We also know that filming for the movie took place in Transylvania last year and that the movie will be directed by Neil Marshall (‘The Descent’, ‘Dog Soldiers’).
So far, everything we know about the movie points to it being an inspiring and atmospheric horror movie, and we can’t wait to see it!
Trailer for ‘Renfield’
- The new horror film is based on the true story of the infamous patient in Bram Stoker’s “Dracula”. The trailer for the film is available to watch, and it looks terrifying.
- The film follows the story of the main character (played by Alec Newman). However, he is institutionalized in a mental hospital after he murders a young girl. While there, he comes under the influence of Count Dracula (played by Rutger Hauer) and becomes his slave.
- As Renfield starts to believe that he is a vampire, he craves human blood. The trailer shows him attacking and murdering people in gory detail. This looks like it will be a truly horrifying film.
- The cast also includes Olivia Wilde, Danny Huston, and Thomas Kretschmann. The movie is going to come on October 31, just in time for Halloween.
What We Know So Far About the movie
The first trailer for the upcoming horror film gets released today, and it looks like fans of the genre are in for a treat. The film stars Jai Courtney as the titular character, a man who is institutionalized for claiming to see and speak with vampires. While at the asylum, he befriends a young woman, Lucy (played by Lily Collins), a patient there.
As the two become close, Renfield starts to believe that Lucy is a vampire, and he sets out to help her escape the asylum. However, they plan to leave, they get pursue by the doctors and staff, who need to keep them both locked up.
The movie is going to release in theatres on October 31. Until then, check out the trailer below and get excited about a promising new horror film.
It will be a captivating horror drama that will leave viewers on the edge of their seats. It features an incredible cast, a unique plot, and terrifying visuals. With its release date fast approaching, we can’t wait to see how this dark and thrilling story unfolds. Be sure to catch the movie when it comes out in theatres on August 27, 2023!