Theatre Companies in New York City
In the following article, you will find a list of theatre companies in New York City,
1. Prospect Theater
With its commitment to American musical theatre, Prospect Theater Company has established itself as a leader in the field. The ideas and processes of up-and-coming artists inspire the production of brand-new works, which we will develop and release as a result of the collaboration with the artists. In some way, shape, or form, our performers come from various artistic fields and spheres, but they are all committed to bringing the musical theatre canon into the twenty-first century in some way, shape, or form, no matter what that means them.
- Full Productions IGNITE Series Concerts
- The Musical Theater Lab’s
- “Global Musical Theater Initiative”
- Ph No: 212-594-4476
- Email ID: info@ProspectTheater.org
- Website: https://www.prospecttheater.org/
- Address: 10018 New York, New York
A major purpose of the organization is to recognize and celebrate ice dance as an art form. It is common for ITNY to present performances during which ice dancing is featured, and these shows may be performed either in a traditional or site-specific setting. These performances open up a new way of viewing skating, one that can see skating in a variety of new and exciting ways, as they open one’s eyes to new ways of ice dancing. As a result, one can see skating in an entirely new way. The New York City Department of Cultural Affairs, the New York State Council on the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Arts were the first to award grants to ice dance companies that were sponsored by the New York State Council on the Arts, NYSDCA, and the National Endowment for the Arts.
- UPCOMING EVENTS
- BOOKING (212) 929 5811
- Email ID: — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.icetheatre.org/
- Address: Suite 308, 62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011
3. Access Theater
New York City’s Access Theater is now considered a haven of underground talent for some of the city’s most talented performers. ACCESS is a curated arts venue that brings together many artists. Aside from producing some of its works, it actively seeks out the productions of other, more experimental, non-profit groups dedicated to creating new works and reimagining old ones in the spirit of innovation. Access produces several products that can be found below, which may be of interest to you.
- RESIDENT ARTISTS’ASSOCIATION SERIES
- ACCESS THEATER WRITERS GROUP
- Contact number: 212.966.1047
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website:– https://www.accesstheater.com/
- Address: 380 Broadway, New York, 10013
4. ENSEMBLE STUDIO THEATRE
This theatre was established in 1968 by Curt Dempster and twenty other acting professionals at the time pursuing careers in the theatre industry. It is estimated that over 600 new members have joined the company throughout its lifetime, including performers, directors, writers, and designers, across various roles.
- StageYouOungBloodest/SLOAN PROJECT
- Website: https://www.ensemblestudiotheatre.org/
- Address: Suite 10019, 545 West 52nd Street, USA
5. New Heritage Theatre Group
Roger Furman, one of America’s most acclaimed playwrights, directors, actors, and lecturer, is generally recognized as the founder of New Heritage Theatre Group in 1964 under the name New Heritage Repertory Theatre, which he renamed in 1975. As a young man, Furman dreamed of working at the American Negro Theatre in Harlem in the 1940s. In its current form, the New York Heritage Theatre Group is now referred to as the New Heritage Theatre Group. According to the New York Times, it holds the record for the longest-running non-profit production of black theatre in New York City that is continuously running. As part of its mission, it is imperative to permanently safeguard and preserve the canonical works of black theatre.
- “Clean Music Matters.”
- Contact No: (212) 926-0104
- Email ID:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://newheritagetheatre.org/
- Address: 1F, 229 W. 135th St., New York, NY 10030
6. White Horse Theater
The production’s artistic director and producer, Cyndy A. Maron serves in the dual role of artistic director and producer for this production. On the web site nytheatre.com, in an article on the people of the year for 2007, Cyndy was named as one of that year’s “People of the Year.”.
- productions new-play-events
- Email id: ymarion [at] whitehorsetheater.com
- Website:– https://www.whitehorsetheater.com/
- Address: 205 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10003
7. Children’s Theater Company
Children’s Theatre Company was founded with the idea that theatre can transform young people into social justice advocates and community healers. It was this driving force that led to the foundation of the theatre in the first place.
- Online Summer Camps,
- Fall & Spring Semester Camps
- (212) 633 6629
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.childrenstheatercompany.org/
- Address: 526 West 26th Street, New York, 1001
8. MA-Yi Theater Company
By the 501(c)(3) status, the Ma-Yi Theater Company is classified as a nonprofit organization. It is a theatre company that commissions new works from Asian American theatre artists and stages them in a theatre. There have been a lot of creative incubators in the United States since Ma-Yi was founded, but it has become one of the most renowned since then. This, has influenced both local and national conversations about Asian Americans.
- DramaAward nominations
- Contact number: 212.971.4862
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://ma-yitheatre.org/
- Address: 520 Eighth Avenue, Room 309, New York, New York 10018
9. Storms Theatre
A storm is generally accepted to be a physical and psychological disturbance of the atmosphere and a change in the landscape of the soul, both physically and psychologically. The violence of such attacks is sometimes portrayed as violent assaults on fortified citadels or hidden internal refugees. They can also involve electrical and/or passionate explosions as part of the assault.
- Past Productions:
- Support Storm (212) 219-9562
- Address: 303 Elizabeth Street, New York City 10012
9. The Flea
We have made it a point to continually push the boundaries of theatrical innovation since we were awarded the Drama Desk Award in 2004. We produced over 75 of the plays that are now regarded by many as canonical in the world of theatre due to the plays we produced. Novels such as “Mrs Farnsworth” by R. Gurney, “Oh, the Humanity” by Will Eno, and “The Parisian Woman” by Beau Willimon all got their start at The Flea.
- Resident Directors
- Anchor Partners
- SERIALS Writers
- Room Pataphysics
- Contact no: (212) 226-0051
- Website: http://theflea.org/
- Address: 20 Thomas Street, New York, NY 10007